Monday, November 9, 2009

First Day

The day stared off with some "first day of school" pics.





And a rough and tough "fight the cold" face. One eye looks tough. The other looks not so sure.





The day went really well. I met lots of nice people with beautiful names I will butcher with my clumsy English tongue over the next several weeks. I drank tons of coffee. Lucky for my jet lag the Swedes love their coffee and there is an espresso machine in the kitchen. Yay!





Here is the view from my new desk.





All of the creatives sit at one really long desk that faces floor to ceiling windows. I can imagine this is pretty tempting in the summertime, but I can tell you, as winter approaches, I'm glad to be inside at the giant, cozy community desk. (with my coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment